Want to know more?
Younger appearance after a facelift in Turkey
The choice for a facelift is made by both men and women. The average age at which people opt for this procedure is between 40 and 60. However, this does not alter the fact that fantastic results can also be achieved with a facelift at a later or younger age. A facelift is a surgical procedure in which both the folds and wrinkles of your facial skin are tightened. This is usually done in combination with the deeper tissue structures. Do you suffer from excessive tissue under your chin or does your skin have visibly thicker skin folds? It may then be desirable to lift these at the same time. A facelift in Turkey will be performed by an experienced and specialised plastic surgeon. The procedure has a number of variants:
- Mini-lift or S-lift. Small facelift of the cheeks and jaw line. This procedure is advised for mild skin sagging in your face. The excess skin is removed and the wounds are sutured. Incisions and stitches are made in a natural skin fold and are hardly visible afterwards.
- MACS lift. In addition to removing excess skin, the muscles of your cheeks and jawline are also lifted. The MACS lift is advised for sagging cheeks and ‘hamster’ cheeks.
- Full Facelift. A facelift is intended to lift the skin and underlying tissues near your cheeks, neck and jawline. During the facelift, a plastic surgeon corrects your skin, connective and muscle tissues. These are tightened in the direction of your hairline. The excess skin is removed, after which the incision is stitched.
- Neck lift. The skin and underlying muscles and tissues in the neck are lifted.
- Neck-Facelift. Extensive procedure with which natural results are achieved. By lifting both the facial skin and skin in your neck there is no imbalance, and you will look younger and ‘fresher’.
When is a facelift performed?
A facelift is a major surgical operation. It is a cosmetic procedure that you thoroughly prepare for in advance and that you have certain realistic expectations of. Yet not everyone who is considering a facelift is found suitable for the procedure. A facelift, or a variant thereof, can offer a solution if you have:
- A tired, sullen facial expression due to sagging skin.
- A sombre appearance, due to too much skin around your mouth.
- A drooping forehead and/or lowered eyebrows, with or without regular complaints such as headache.
- Clearly visible wrinkles between nose and lips.
- Deep wrinkles and/or excess skin in your face.
- You are regularly seen as being older than you feel and/or your actual age.
Preparation for a facelift in Turkey
Facelift method in Turkey
Affordable facelift in Turkey
Facelift in Turkey – Frequently Asked Questions
The exact treatment duration of the procedure differs per person and depends, among other things, on the type of facelift that is performed. The average treatment times are ±
- Mini-lift or S-lift, 2 hours
- MACS lift, 2 to 3 hours
- Full Facelift, 2 to 4 hours
- Neck lift, 2 to 4 hours
With a combination of several treatments, the treatment time will be longer. This will be explained during the initial interview.